We’ve just updated the demo for Paw Paw Paw to Alpha 11!
This update is mostly bug fixes and small improvements. There is no new level added in the demo, but we’ve already get most of the level done for the final game.
Here are some of the more notable changes:
- Added progress bar on the payload level so you know how far you need to push. Also, payload will occasionally spawn bombs.
- Forest outpost can now be unlocked after you beat the third level. Previously, this outpost is unlocked after you beat the final level of the demo, which doesn’t make sense, since you’ve already beat the demo.
- Added new merchant in the Forest outpost: The Eggs Trader. Here you can buy some starter eggs. Ride your mount into battle!
- Added some bonus weapons for the demo! You can access these weapons by clicking the social media icon in the main menu.
- Added level scaling for the enemies when you play with more than 2 players.
- Characters now start with some foods and a health potion.
That’s it for the update!
Thanks for reading!
Download the demo below and let us know what you think! 🙂