Paw is the soft foot of a mammal, while Pawpaw is apparently the name of a fruit. But what about Paw Paw Paw?
Paw Paw Paw is a 2D side scroller beat ’em up game that we’re currently cooking here on Simpleton. It’s a PC game planned for Steam release.
The game is fairly simple, you go from left to right to complete the level, and beat all the enemies on the way. Beyond that you’ll have different characters to play as, level them up, unlock new combos and upgrade their skills, and equip them with a whole loads of unlockable weapons. Each character will also have different skills and moveset, resulting in different play style and feels.
Paw Paw Paw is set in a fantasy world where the animal kingdoms reign over the planet, and human is almost non existant. You will be playing as a part of the resistances in their effort to take the King down (we will reveal more of the story on another post).
The armory screen where you can equip weapons that you have acquired.
Solving bandit problems one at a time.
Here are some of the things that you can expect in Paw Paw Paw:
- Play as various animal characters
- Up to 4 players co-op
- Beat the hell out of bandits, bounty hunters, and many more enemies
- Defeat bosses for bragging rights.
- Unlock and equip new weapons
- Level up and be generally stronger than before
- Use range of items to aid you in your adventures
- Recruit companion for cannon fodder
- Tame some of the wild lifes and ride them into battle
So yeah that’s about it. We will post more info and details of the game from time to time as we develop the game. Be sure to like our Facebook page to stay in the loop. Thanks for reading and until next time! 🙂